BECOME A LUX DISTRIBUTOR
An international company operating worldwide for more than 120 years in premium household solutions is seeking commercial partners to develop some key markets.
An entrepreneur at heart, you can invest time and money in setting up and developing your National Direct Selling Network.
We offer you the possibility of distributing qualitative steam cleaning/ironing solutions in B2C or air purification in B2B using our proven sales processes.
Do you recognize yourself in this challenge? Do you want to know more?
Basic distributor requirements
- An effective capacity investment for:
- - Legal entity set-up
- - Branch Office in a prominent city (rented or owned property) with Meeting-Training Room, Service pick-up and Office
- - Stock purchase
- - First-year operation
- People resources: sales, marketing, logistics, technical…
- Marketing & Communication support
- Entrepreneurial and business mindset (if possible, with direct selling experience)
- 5 years Business Plan agreed with Lux International
How Lux will support you
Official distribution contract
1 partner per country and per product line
- 1 full week of training in Switzerland
- 1 full week in your country (training you and your teams)
- Training material for sales team and management
- Permanent access to a dedicated team who can advise on every aspect of operations and provide supplementary support
- Monthly follow-up call
- Business review per quarter
- Webpage support
- Content preparation support (sales materials, recruitment campaign, SO ME support….)
- Product marketing materials
- Lux Club Intranet platform